V4 Countries — Health Care Innovations — Israel
The Establishment of a Platform for Healthcare Innovations in V4 countries and Israel
Cooperation yields development and success
Conference Healthcare Innovations in V4 and Israel
On Wednesday, 21 September, the international hybrid conference Healthcare Innovations in V4 Countries and Israel took place at BEA Olomouc and brought a hundred experts from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Israel, Poland and Slovakia to Olomouc. The conference opening speeches were given by the Israeli Ambassador Anna Azari, the Governor of the Olomouc Region Josef Suchánek and the Minister of Science, Research and Innovation Helena Langšádlová.
Short description of the project:
- A pressure to provide quality health care with limited resources, population aging, higher patient expectations and a lack of qualified staff call for innovations in health care. Healthcare innovations are urgent in COVID-19 pandemic. The aim of the project is creating the platform for identification of current state and the problems in health care, using of selected modern technologies including mechanisms for start-ups establishing in health care of V4 countries. The use of the best practice from Israel is essential for solving the project. The area for joint projects will be proposed.
Partners of Project V4:
- Series of 5 online workshops
- Conference: Innovations in Health Care
- Expert report on innovations in health care from the Czech Republic
- Expert report on innovations in health care from Hungary
- Expert report on innovations in health care from Slovakia
- Expert report on innovations in health care from Poland
Implementation period: 20/05/2022–20/10/2022
Historically, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic have had a great deal of common ground
- They cooperate not only within the EU, but also directly with one another.
- One of the shared topics is health care, which currently faces a number of challenges such as sustainable financing.
- Cooperation with Israeli partners focused on innovation in health care can prove very successful.
The BEA Concept Encourages Cooperation in
- Business — especially with the use of information and communication technology
- Education — transfer of know-how, science, and research projects
- Acceleration — innovation processes and startups
Israel — The Country of Innovation Ecosystems and Startups
- Israel has long been open to international partnerships and cooperation with the V4 countries.
- Innovations, especially in health care, can not only be inspiring, but also facilitate considerable progress.
- Successful conferences (2019, 2020) entitled Czech-Israeli Innovation Day and Czech-Israeli Innovation Forum on Smart Healthcare took place in the Czech Republic, focusing on innovations in health care, health care management and research.
The Czech-Israeli Innovation and Partnership Centre (CCIIP)
- Founded at Moravian Business College Olomouc on 20 May 2021.
- The centre creates a platform for collaboration between Czech and Israeli entities in the transfer of know-how and the development of innovations in the field of modern health care. It is part of the Olomouc region innovation ecosystem.
- Significant cooperation with the Embassy of Israel in Prague; partners from the state administration and health care.
V4-Israel Partnership — The Potential of Health Care Modernization
- Analyses and comparisons of healthcare systems.
- The Israeli innovation ecosystem.
- Innovative solutions especially in the areas of economics, financing, and management.
- Transfer of know-how; research, development, and innovation projects.
- Making use of business opportunities.
Specific subjects of cooperation are to be developed gradually.